Do you have discolored teeth or teeth with spaces between them?
With veneers you can change the shape and length of your teeth. Veneers are thin, durable shells designed to cover the front of the teeth and are typically made of porcelain and are extremely durable, stain resistant, and easy to maintain. Veneers are new enamel placed over the teeth to result in a gorgeous new smile.
From Average to Outstanding in Just a Few Steps
Many people desire a brighter, cleaner, more attractive smile, but have chipped, stained, discolored, unevenly spaced or even slightly crooked front teeth. Often, porcelain veneers or laminates can provide these people with a completely newer looking smile. This may involve reviewing photos of similar case outcomes to provide you with several options prior to performing the actual procedure.
At Mile High Dental Centers, most veneers can be applied in one or two simple appointments. Afterwards, you'll just need to clean and floss your new smile daily, visit us regularly for professional care and maintenance, and consider wearing a night-guard to prevent any accidental gritting or grinding pressure while you sleep.
What Types of Problems Do Dental Veneers Fix?
Porcelain Veneers and Laminates are routinely used to fix:
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates Teeth that are discolored – either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates Teeth that are worn down
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Porcelain Veneers and Laminates Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Chipped Broken Teeth Denver Dentistry Teeth with gaps between them and close the space between these teeth.